Monday, October 17, 2011

Handmade Holidays

I absolutely love gift giving. I am much better at gift giving than gift receiving! This year for Christmas I am determined to handmake almost all of my Christmas gifts. Specifically, I would like to sew almost all of my gifts. I'm excited to be a member of the Crafty Christmas Club this year!! This is an awesome outlet for my fellow creators. You can share your handmade Christmas plans, get tips and tutorials, and most of all talk about your gifting plans without the recipients knowing!

A large number of my gifts need to be shipped before the holidays so my deadline is even sooner than I thought! I also want to make gift tags for all of my gifts using my Cricut. I can't wait until the gifts are done so I can get to the wrapping. Its my favorite part!

Are you giving any handmade gifts this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment